Apply for 64 Vacancies
Check AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Recruitment 2018 , Apply for 64 JAF Posts
Last update : November 03, 2018
Apply for 64 Vacancies
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released, Download AAI JAF Online Form 2018 and find direct link to apply for AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Services) Vacancies 2018. Read below to know the AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF Salary and Pay Scale 2018, Eligibility, Application Fee and Last date to apply for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF Job Openings 2018
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority Of India has released AAI JAF Notification 2018 PDF and invited applications for the recruitment of 64 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Vacancies 2018, the candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States are invited for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region. The last date of the application submission is 05-Dec-2018. The aspiring candidates can read below to check the AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF required Age, Education Eligibility Criteria. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF Vacancies 2018 from the link given from this page below. The selection for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF posts 2018 will be done on the basis of online/written test and/or interview conducted by the Selection board.
The candidates are advised to read thru the official notification given on this page below and visit the AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF Recruitment Official Website for further clarifications.
Airports Authority of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 64 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Vacancies.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application Submission Starts||05-Nov-2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission||05-Dec-2018|
|Date of Admit Card Issuance||TBD|
|AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) 2018 CBT Exam Date||TBD|
|AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) 2018 Answer Key||TBD|
|AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) 2018 Driving & PET||TBD|
|AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD|
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF Vacancies 2018 Total Posts & Salary
|Junior Assistant (JAF)||Rs. 12,500 - 28,500/-||45||04||07||08||64|
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Eligibility Criteria
18-30 years (As on 30 Sep 2018)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Selection Procedure :
The candidates will have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based/online examination. The candidate, who qualifies the driving test only, will be allowed to appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 4 - 6 months from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
Find out more details on Exam Pattern, Driving Skill Test and PET .AAI Junior Assistant Driving Test : The Driving Test is a Qualifying Round and will be conducted on Light Motor Vehicle.
AAI Junior Assistant PET (Sequence of Physical Endurance Test) : Following five tests shall be carried out in sequence:
|SEQ||NAME OF TEST||MALE||FEMALE|
|1||Running (Qualifying Round)||100 Meter in 15 Sec||100 Meter 20 Sec|
|2||Rope Climbing||8 Meter||6 Meter|
|3||Pole Climbing||8 Meter||6 Meter|
|4||Casualty Lifting||60 m running with human dummy (50Kgs.)||60 m running with human dummy (40Kgs.)|
|5||Ladder Climbing Test||6 Meter (Height)||6 Meter (Height)|
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Application Fee :
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for the AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF vacancies 2018, need to submit their application online. You can refer the AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF Recruitment 2018 Official Notification from the table given below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
General Guidelines to Fill the Application Form:
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions specified in advertisement notification may apply online registration link available at AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA website i.e. http://www.aai.aero/en/Career/recruitment. Application through any other mode will not be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AAI in connection with the application
1. Before registering/submitting online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID: The E-mail ID entered in the ON-LINE application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID will be allowed once entered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on registered E-Mail ID including E-Admit Card for appearing in Online Examination.
- While applying ON-LINE, candidate should keep the scanned/digital copy of their passport size color photograph (not more than six months old) of file size 80 KB and their signature in digital format (.jpg or jpeg file only, of file size 30 KB) for uploading with online application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz., educational qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate, driving license, desirable qualification/experience, details of physical measurements, discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, etc for submitting in online application form in PDF format.
2. The candidates can access the online application form for online registration and payment of application fee from 10.00 Hours on 5 th November 2018 till 18:00 Hours on 5th December 2018.
- Step-I: Signing-up for Online Registration:
- Step-II: Online Registration of Application:
- Uploading the Photograph, Signature & Certificate(s): The candidate should login to upload his/her Photograph, Signature and Certificate as per the instructions given in the following paragraphs:
- Step-III: Remittance of Application through Payment Gateway (SBI-MOPS)
3. The candidates should ensure the completion of both Step-I and Step-II of the registration process by the stipulated date and time. On successful submission of Online Application, the Candidate is required to download system generated Online Application Form with unique Application Sequence Number, which may be retained for future reference.
4. Candidates are advised not to attempt for multiple registration for the same post again, as in case of multiple registrations for the same post the candidature is liable to be cancelled / rejected without any notice / intimation to the candidate.
5. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the on-line application form and verify the same before final submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
6. The candidates can log in to AAI website for all the information regarding Examination schedule, Admit Card for computer based/online examination
7. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of E-Admit Card for On-Line Examination or any other information shall be of the Candidate. AAI is not responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non-receipt of the information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail or AAI website in time.
8. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the
System with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future
|Download AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Services) JAF 2018 Notification PDF|
OFFICIAL LINKS :