AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2020 Exam Schedule
Last Update : June 17, 2020
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2020 - All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur will release Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident exam / Interview 2020. The online CBT exam / Interview is scheduled to be held for the recruitment of 131 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Vacancies 2020. The candidates can download their AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Call letter from the link given on this page below. The candidates must carry the admit card at the examination center along with valid id proof and other required documents.
Read below to download AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Admit card. Check application status, Exam date & Schedule, Exam Center and other important instructions.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has released the notification for the recruitment of 131 AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident vacancies.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|Notice Title||Important Dates|
|Application Submission Starts
|Last Date of Application Submission
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission
|Date of Admit Card Issuance
|Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD
Download AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter
|Download AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Admit Card 2020|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Process 2020
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Selection Process 2020 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
- 40% weightage %u2013 Written Examination (MCQ based)
- 30% weightage %u2013 Academic Record
- 30% weightage %u2013 Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / screening exam.
- List of the selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Syllabus 2020 :
The AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident written exam includes the following topics as part of the syllabus.