Apply for - Vacancies
APSET 2018 - Andhra Pradesh State State Eligibility Test Notification 2018
Last update : March 21, 2018
Apply for - Vacancies
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Andhra Pradesh State has released the notification for APSET 2018 - Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018 to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturership in Andhra Pradesh Universities and Colleges. The APSET examination will be conducted in General Studies & 31 subjects at 6 Regional centres of Examination spread over across the State, by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in APSET Examination. The eligible candidates can apply from the link given on this page below. The last date of application submission is 02 May 2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and other important details.
| LATEST UPDATE:
Andhra Pradesh State has released the notification for APSET 2018 - Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018 to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturership in Andhra Pradesh Universities and Colleges.
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Important date :
|Application (Online) Submission Starts||26 Mar 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form & Fee Submission (Online)||02 May 2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission (Online) - (Only Registration Fee)||02 May 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- Registration Fee||10 May 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- Registration Fee||21 May 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- Registration Fee ( Visakhapatnam centre only)||06 Jun 2018|
|Download of Hall Tickets||3 weeks before|
|Date of Examination||1 July 2018|
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Post and Total Vacancies :
|Assistant Professor & Lecturership|
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Eligibility Criteria :
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Selection Process :
The selection will be made on the basis marks obtained in APSET 2018. The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions in two separate sessions as under -
|First/ I||100||50||1 hrs (09:30AM - 10:30AM)|
|Second / II||200||100||2 hrs (11:00 AM - 01:00 PM)|
- Paper - I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability Comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper - II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper III (including all electives, without options).
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I & Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There is no negative marking.
- The syllabus prescribed by UGC-CSIR and UGC-NET for paper-I and Paper-II without negative
marks be adopted for APSET. The Paper II & III are merged to become Paper-II.
The examination will be conducted in 6 regional centres namely,
- Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry)
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Application Fee :
|For SC/ST/PH/VH/Transgender||Rs. 500/-|
The candidates are required to pay the application fee online through Net Banking, Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
ANDHRA PRADESH APSET 2018 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidates should read the instructions given in official notification carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission.
- Apply Online For APSET 2018 - Click here (Official Link).
OFFICIAL LINKS :
|AP SET 2018 - Official Notification|