Apply for 88 Vacancies
Delhi Metro - DMRC Executive/Non Executive Posts- Special Drive SC/ST Recruitment 2018
Last update : March 27, 2018
Apply for 88 Vacancies
DMRC RECRUITMENT 2018 - The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of 88 Asstt. Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO), Maintainer, Steno, Office & Account Asst vacancies. The applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category. The Selection will be made on the basis of written examination(CBT) and medical examination.The eligible candidates can apply directly from the link given on this page. The last date of application submission is 12 March 2018.
Read below to check Eligibility Criteria, Application process , Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has released the Result for the exam that to be held for the recruitment of 1896 Executive/Non-Executive Posts - Assistant Manager, Jr. Engineer(JE), Assistance Programmer, Legal Assistant, Maintainer, Fire Inspector, Librarian, Office Assistant, Store Assistant Vacancies.
DMRC SC/ST Recruitment 2018 - Important dates :
|EVENT TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Start Date of Application Form (Online Submission)||27 Jan 2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||26 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form (Online) Submission|
|Download Admit Cards ||26 Mar 2018|
|Date of Exam||09 -20 Apr 2018|
|Result||05 Jun 2018|
QUICK LINKS :
DMRC SC/ST recruitment 2018 Post , Pay Scale and Total Vacancies :
|POST CODE||SALARY||SC||ST||MIN .EDUCATION|
|SDE01 Asstt. Manager - Finance||Rs.20600-46500/-||-||2||CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks.|
SDE02 Asstt. Manager - Corporate
|Rs.20600-46500/-||1||-||Masters of Mass Comm. & Journalism with min. 60% marks & min. 2 yrs exp.|
|SDE03 Asstt. Manager - Legal||Rs.20600-46500/-||1||-||Full time LLB with a minimum of 65% marks|
|SDE04 Asstt. Manager - Safety||Rs.20600-46500/-||1||-||M.Tech (Safety) with a minimum of 60% marks|
|SDNE01 - Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)||Rs. 14000-26950||-||50||3 yrs Engg Diploma Or B.Sc Hons or B.Sc (PCM)|
|SDNE02 - Maintainer Electronic Mechanic||Rs. 10170-18500||-||29||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic|
|SDCNE01 - Stenographer (On Contract)||Rs. 45000/- PM||-||2||Graduate in any Discipline with 1 yrs course in Office Management|
|SDCNE02 - Account Assistant (On Contract)||Rs. 45000/- PM||-||1||B. Com|
|SDCNE03 - Office Assistant (On Contract)||Rs. 45000/- PM||1||14||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com|
DMRC SC/ST recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||18-28 years (as of 01.01.2018) - There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. |
|Educational Qualification||As Mentioned above|
DMRC SC/ST recruitment 2018 - Selection Procedure :The Selection will be made on the basis of written examination(CBT) and medical examination. Here are the details given below.
- For the posts of Asstt. Managers under Section A (for post codes SDE01 to SDE04), the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process-CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive (Technical/Non-technical) category.
- For the posts of SC/TO, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process-CBT (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- For the posts of Stenographer, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process-CBT (two papers), Skill Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- For the posts Accounts Assistant & Office Assistant, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process-CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- For the posts Maintainer- Electronic Mechanic, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process-CBT (Paper-I only), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
DMRC SC/ST recruitment 2018 -Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to apply, need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The eligible candidate can fill online application from the official website as per the schedule provided above.
- Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018 - Click here
DMRC Sc/ST recruitment 2018 Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates candidates to apply for the recruitment.The candidates can pay the fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or Others.
OFFICIAL LINKS :
|DMRC Posts Special Drive SC/ST Recruitment Official Notification|
|DMRC Posts Special Drive SC/ST Recruitment - Check Examination Schedule|