DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons Admit Card 2020
Last Update : June 19, 2020
DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons Admit Card 2020 - Director Of Public Health And Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will release Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons exam / Interview 2020. The online CBT exam / Interview is scheduled to be held for the recruitment of 665 DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons Vacancies 2020. The candidates can download their DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons 2020 Call letter from the link given on this page below. The candidates must carry the admit card at the examination center along with valid id proof and other required documents.
Read below to download DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons 2020 Admit card. Check application status, Exam date & Schedule, Exam Center and other important instructions.
Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada has released the notification for the recruitment of 665 DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons vacancies.
DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons 2020 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|Notice Title||Important Dates|
|Application Submission Starts
|Last Date of Application Submission
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission
|Date of Admit Card Issuance
|Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD
Download DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter
|Download DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons Admit Card 2020|
DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment Process 2020
DPHFW Vijayawada (AP) Civil Assistant Surgeons Selection Process 2020 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- A) Selection Process
- B) Marks Weightage
Here are the selection Process details :
A) Selection Process
- Total Marks - 100.
- 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Considering of Foreign Degrees for Aggregate of Marks of 75% :
- The candidates who have passed the MBBS degree in Foreign Universities, the 75% aggregate marks weighatage is given as per the following equivalence formula.
- a) A Grade/Excellent - 60%X75 = 45
- b) B Grade / Good - 55%X75 = 41.25
- c) C Grade / Satisfactory - 50%X75 = 37.50
- The percentage of marks awarded in Foreign Universities, those marks shall be converted as Grades as follows.
- a) Obtained 80% to 100% - converted grade (A) and Marks = 60%*75 => 45
- b) Obtained 65% to 80% - converted grade (B) and Marks = 55%*75 => 41.25
- c) Obtained below 65% - converted grade (C) and Marks = 50%*75 => 37.50
- In certain Foreign Universities Degrees shown as academic hours / amount of hours/ ECIS Ranks / National grade / Study hours / credits/ Grade points GPA/pass. In such cases, where marks are not clearly shown the Grade C with 50% as maximum marks will be awarded.
- Marks awarded for languages shall not be considered for weighatage of aggregate marks.
- Weightage up to 15% Marks will be given to Civil Assistant Surgeons working on contract / Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at - ( B) Particulars of weightage)
- Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after completion of internship along with requisite qualification
B) Particulars of weightage:
- 1. @ 3 Marks per year of service in Tribal area.
- 2. @ 2 Marks per year of service in Rural Area.
- 3. @ 1 Mark per year of service in Urban Area.
- 4. No weightage will be given for the service rendered less than one year.
- 5. The Weightage of 15% will be applicable to the candidates who have completed minimum service of 3 years in Government on contract/Outsourcing basis.
- 6. The Civil Assistant Surgeons on contract / Outsourcing basis may be continuing in service (or) they may not be in service at present subject to condition that they shall not be removed from service on any disciplinary grounds/adverse remarks.
- 7. There will be no interview.