DRDO STA B Selection Process - Sr. Technical Assistant
Last Update : July 29, 2018
DRDO STA B SELECTION PROCESS - Defence Research And Development Organization (DRDO) conducts examination for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant B (STA B) under Defence Research & Development Organisation Technical Cadre (DRTC). DRDO Conducts DRDO Entry Test-2018 (Tier-I & Tier II) for the recruitment of DRDO STA B posts. The aspiring applicants can find the Selection Procedure details on this page below as per guidelines released by the selection board.
Read below to know the detailed information about the Selection Procedure and other related important quick links.
DRDO has released the result for the recruitment of 494 vacancies for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B (STA B ).
DRDO STA B Recruitment 2018 - Important dates :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application (Online) Submission Starts||01-Aug-2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||29-Aug-2018|
|Last Date of Application Form (Online) Submission||29-Aug-2018|
|Last Date to Edit the Application||21 Oct 2018|
|Date of Admit Card issuance||18 Dec 2019|
|Written Examination||14 Feb 2019|
DRDO STA B Selection Process Details :
The selection process will consist of DRDO entry test in two tiers: Tier-I, Tier-II & preliminary document verification.
Tier-I & Tier-II Tests:
- Both the test will be Computer Based Test (CBT). CBT will be conducted in two tiers .
- The CBT will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi or English.
- Tier-I examination is for screening only. vi) Tier-II examination is for provisional selection.
- Marks will be normalized in Tier-I & Tier-II examination as per best practices.