ESIC UDC Exam Pattern 2019, Upper Division Clerk Exam Scheme
Last Update : March 11, 2019
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation conducts the examination(s) for the recruitment of 1772 ESIC UDC ( Upper Division Clerk ) vacancies 2019. The candidates who have applied or aspiring to apply, must know about the type of examinations to be conducted for this recruitment and their patterns or schemes. We have provided the latest ESIC UDC Exam Scheme details i.e. No of papers, Duration of the Exam, Maximum no of questions and their marks on the page below based on the information provided by the selection board.
Read below to download the ESIC UDC Examination Pattern 2019 PDF, Other important details about the examination and official links. The candidates should always visit the ESIC UDC Official Website for any clarifications.
Download ESIC UDC Exam Pattern & Scheme 2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the admit card for the recruitment of 1772 ESIC UDC ( Upper Division Clerk ) vacancies.
ESIC UDC 2019 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application Submission Starts||Mar-2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||15-April-2019|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||15-April-2019|
|Date of Admit Card Issuance||19 June - 14 July 2019|
|Exam Date||14 July 2019|
|Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD|
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern Details:
The selection process will be completed in three phases/steps: Phase I, Phase II and Phase III.
1. Phase I - Preliminary Exam : The Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests will be conducted online. The candidates has to qualify the preliminary examination to appear in mains examination.
|Subject / Paper Title ( Duration 1 hour)||Max. Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude ||25||50|
2. Phase II - Main Examination
|Subject / Paper Title ( Duration 2 hour)||Max. Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude ||50||50|
|Subject / Paper Title ( Duration 30 Minutes )||Max. Questions|
|Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides ||10|
|Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of
- 1. The marks obtained in Phase %u2013 II will be considered for final selection.
- 2. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- 3. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. about 5 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase - II.
- Qualifying Marks: - Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.), Phase %u2013 II (Main Exam.) and Phase %u2013III
Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Computer Test for PWDs will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.