Indian Navy MR (Oct 2019) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Last Update : December 24, 2018
Indian Navy MR Syllabus & Exam Patterns 2019: It is very important to be aware of the latest syllabus and examination patterns for the each examination(s) that to be held for the recruitment of 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) - Oct 2019 batch vacancies 2019. Indian Navy MR syllabus would help the candidates to find out the topics from which questions will be asked in the examination. The candidates must know about the latest syllabus of the recruitment and plan for their preparation accordingly. We have provided the latest Indian Navy MR Examination Syllabus (PDF) on the page below based on the information provided by the selection board.
Read below to download the Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2019 PDF, Other important details about the examination and official links. The candidates should always visit the Indian Navy MR Official Website for any clarifications.
Download Indian Navy MR Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Indian Navy MR 2019 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application Submission Starts||17-Dec-2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30-Dec-2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||30-Dec-2018|
|Date of Admit Card Issuance||19 Feb 2019|
|Indian Navy MR 2019 Exam Date||23-25 Feb 2019|
|Indian Navy MR 2019 Result||12 Mar 2019|
|Indian Navy MR 2019 Merit List||22 Aug 2019|
|Indian Navy MR 2019 Result||Oct 2019|
Indian Navy MR 2019 Selection Procedure :
The Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Details on Computer-based Examination:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available here Syllabus.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only - Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination. Final Enrolment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
- Tattos : Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
|ENTRY||WITH GLASSES||WITHOUT GLASSES|
Indian Navy MR 2019 Syllabus:
|Download Indian Navy MR 2019 Syllabus|