Indian Navy SSR (Aug 2019) Selection Process 2018 - 2019
Last Update : December 06, 2018
Indian Navy SSR (Sailor Secondary Recruits) Selection Process Details 2018: Indian Navy has invited the aspiring candidates for the recruitment of 2500 Indian Navy SSR (Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits) Vacancies 2018. Indian Navy SSR Selection Process consist various steps to choose the right candidates for the Job. As we are noticing that the competition is increasing day by day and more no of candidates is applying for the same Job, Due to that Selection Boards / Commissions are changing the selection process more frequently. The candidates are advised to know the selection process and its details well in advance, to better plan and prepare for the each step of the 2500 Indian Navy SSR (Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits) Vacancies 2018 selection procedure.
Aspiring applicants can find the latest Selection Process details on this page below as per guidelines released by the selection board. Read below to know the other related important quick links related to recruitment. The candidates should always visit the Indian Navy SSR Official Website for any clarifications.
Download Indian Navy SSR Selection Process 2018
Indian Navy SSR 2018 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application Submission Starts||14-Dec-2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30-Dec-2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||30-Dec-2018|
|Date of Admit Card Issuance||19 Feb 2019|
|Indian Navy SSR 2018 Exam Date||26 - 28 Feb 2019|
|Indian Navy SSR 2018 Result, Marks & Selection List||12 Mar 2019|
INDIAN NAVY SSR Selection Process Details :
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 12 and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty of Wrong Answer : Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical and Visual Standards
|Heights||Min. 157 CMS|
|Visual Effects (Without Glasses)|
|Visual Effects (With Glasses)|