Odisha Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2019
Last Update : March 28, 2019
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2019 - Odisha Postal Circle will release Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the Odisha Postal Circle GDS exam / Interview 2019. The online CBT exam / Interview is scheduled to be held for the recruitment of 4392 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2019. The candidates can download their Odisha Postal Circle GDS 2019 Call letter from the link given on this page below. The candidates must carry the admit card at the examination center along with valid id proof and other required documents.
Read below to download Odisha Postal Circle GDS 2019 Admit card. Check application status, Exam date & Schedule, Exam Center and other important instructions.
Odisha Postal Circle has released the notification for the recruitment of 4392 Odisha Postal Circle GDS vacancies.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS 2019 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|Notice Title||Important Dates|
|Application Submission Starts
|Last Date of Application Submission
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission
|Date of Admit Card Issuance
|Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD
Download Odisha Postal Circle GDS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter
|Download Odisha Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2019|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Process 2019
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2019 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions refered in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as
merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male,
EWS male, UR male.