RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Syllabus
Last Update : April 27, 2018
RSMSSB JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR EXAM SYLLABUS - Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment(RSMSSB) conducts examination for the recruitment of Junior Instructor. The aspiring applicants can find the details on Junior Instructor Exam Syllabus on this page below as per guidelines released by the selection board.
Read below to know the detailed information about the Exam Syllabus and other related important quick links.
RSMSSB, Jaipur has released the admit card for the recruitment of 402 Junior Instructor vacancies.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018 - Important dates :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application (Online) Submission Starts||17-May-2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||15-Jun-2018|
|Last Date of Application Form (Online) Submission||15-Jun-2018|
|Date of Admit Card issuance||Before 10 to 15 Days From the Date of Examination|
|Written Examination||23 - 26 Mar 2019|
DOWNLOAD RSMSSB JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR EXAM SYLLABUS :
Here are the syllabus for the subjects that have been included in the Junior Instructor Exam Pattern.
1. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) :
- Configuration and using Networks-sharing, Network devices, IP, Configuring HUB Switch, Setting LAN Setup, Video
- Familiarization with DOS CLI & Linux Operating Systems
- Conferencing, ISO, PROTOCOLS, Security, DHCP Server
- Typing Practice in Hindi & English
- Computer Components and Windows Operating System - Resembling files, folders, drives, desktop features, system properties, control panel details, all Input-Output Devices.
- All Internet Concepts and designing complete web pages
- Programming in VBA - Data Types, String Variables, All Functions, Loops, Boxes, Functions, Procedures, Macros, OOPC, Coding with excel forms, ActiveX controls, Methods, Events, Debugging, Projects etc.
- Using Accounting Software - Company Creation, Report, Cost Centre, Budgeting System, Scenario, Inventory, Taxation, Costing Systems. Company. Multilingual Functionality Etc.
- Computer hardware basics and Software installation -Bios, Boot Order, Formatting and Loading, Installation, Configuration.
- Working with complete all features of MS office [ including MS-Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Models, Projects
- Complete E-Commerce
2. RSMSSB Syllabus - Computer Knowledge:
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Basic Computer Terminology
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocols
- Database Management System
- Number System
- Operating System
- History of Computer
- Network Basics
- Computer Abbreviation
- Computer tools
- Software names and usages
3. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Diesel Mechanic:
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Energy conservation
- Marking material
- System of measurement
- Introduction to Engine
- Cylinder block
- Intake & exhaust systems
- Electronic Diesel control
- Combination Pliers
- Petrol Engine Basics
- Gasoline Fuel Systems
- Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
4. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Fitter
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/shop floor.
- Soft Skills: its significance and Job area after completion of training also.
- The introduction of First aid.
- The Operation of electrical mains also.
- The introduction of PPEs.
- Introduction to 5S concept & its application.
- Response to emergencies also.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch,
- their description.
- Uses of different types of hammers also.
- Bench vice construction, types, uses.
- Files- specifications, description, materials, grades, cuts, file elements, uses also.
- Measuring standards (English, Metric Units), angular measurements, subdivisions, try square.
5. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Electrician
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary First Aid.
- The Concept of Standard also.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semiconductors.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp also.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Ohm's- Law - Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirch's Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
6. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Air Conditioner Mechanic
- Basic Refrigeration
- Refrigerator(Single Door)
- Expansion Value
- Thermal Insulation
- Frost Free Refrigerator(Double Door)
- Three Door Refrigerator
- Window Air Conditioner
- Walk-In Cooler & Reach-In Cabinet
- Commercial Compressor
- Water Cooled Condenser
- Cooling Tower
- Expansion Valve
- Water Treatment
- Fundamentals of Central Air Conditioning
7. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Workshop calculation and science
- Simple trigonometry and problems of height and distance
- A system of units and their conversion, fraction and decimal
- Mensuration, problems on estimation and costing of material
- Material science, mass weight and density
- Electrical & Electronic Symbol
- Square and Square root, ratio and proportion, a percentage
- Motion, Speed & velocity, work, power & Energy
- Simple exercise related to missing view and missing section
- Heat & Temperature
- Layout arrangement of DC generator DC motor control penal
- Simple Machine, stress & strain
- Assembly & Disassembly Drawing
- Force, friction centre of gravity, pressure
- ALGEBRA and Graph
- Basic electricity, insulating material, Problems on AC circuits, series & parallel connections
8. RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Electronics Mechanic
- Trade and Orientation
- Tools and their uses
- Passive Components
- Soldering and Desoldering
- SMD Soldering and De-soldering
- Basics of AC and Electrical Cables
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Combinational Circuits
- Counter & shifts RegistersCommunication electronics
- Analog and digital communication
- Fibre Optic communication
- Antenna & wave propagation
- Electronic Circuit simulation software
- Transducers and Applications
- Solar Power (Renewable Energy System)
9 . RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Problem on Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Series
10 . RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus - English
- Spot the error
- Sentence Structure
- Detecting Miss spelt words
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Verbal comprehension passage