Apply for 120 Vacancies
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018, 120 Officer Grade A Vacancies
Last update : September 05, 2018
Apply for 120 Vacancies
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 notification and application form has been released for the recruitment of 120 SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A vacancies by the Securities & Exchange Board Of India on its official website. The SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 are the new job openings under the Securities & Exchange Board Of India Recruitment 2018. The candidates who are aspiring for the SEBI Assistant Manager Posts 2018 can find all the required details on this page below. The SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 The SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 from the link given on this page below. The Last date of SEBI Assistant Manager Application Form 2018 Submission is 01-Oct-2018.
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification
- SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Exam Date, Last Date and Other Important Dates.
- SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 In Detail.
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Post Wise Vacancies
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Category Wise , General, SC, ST, OBC, EBC No of Posts
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Salary or Pay Scale. Post Wise Salary Details
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- SEBI Assistant Manager Age Limit
- SEBI Assistant Manager Age Relaxation
- SEBI Assistant Manager Education Qualification, Nationality
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
- SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Application Fee.
- Apply For SEBI Assistant Manager 2018, SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Application Submission.
Read below to check more on SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Posts & their Salaries, Vacancies, Fee, Official links and others. Also the candidates are advised to read thru the official notification given on this page below and visit the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Official Website for any clarifications.
Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 147 SEBI Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) vacancies.
SEBI Assistant Manager 2020 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|Notice Title||Important Dates|
|Application Submission Starts
|Last Date of Application Submission
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission
|Date of Admit Card Issuance
|Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD
SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2020 - Category Wise :
SEBI Assistant Manager 2020 Salary & Pay Scale :
|SEBI Assistant Manager (Officer grade A) Salary||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-|
SEBI Assistant Manager 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
- 30 years (As on 29.02.2020)
Age Relaxation :
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
Education Qualification :
|General||Master's Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors's Degree in Law OR Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized university OR CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.|
|Legal||Bachelor's Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Information Technology||Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application.|
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.|
|Research||Master's Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.|
|Official Language||Master's Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor's Degree level or Master's Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor's Degree level.|
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Process 2020
SEBI Assistant Manager Selection Process 2020 :
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis in the following steps :
- Examination (Phase I and II) and Phase III (Interview)
- Document Verification
SEBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020 :
The SEBI Assistant Manager recruitment examinations will be conducted under following terms and guidelines -
Written Examination: - Phase I
|Paper / Subject Title||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
Paper I :
All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.
|Paper II - General Stream: Multiple choice questions on
subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management,
Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics||100||40 Mins||40%|
|Aggregate Cut Off||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned at (iii) above, all the candidates who clear Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. List of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on SEBI website.
Phase II - Online Examination
|Paper / Subject Title||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut Off||Weightage|
Paper I :
English (Descriptive Test) to
test the drafting skills
Paper II - General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy,
Management, Finance, Costing, Companies
Act and Economics
Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.
|Aggregate Cut Off||40%|
- SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 :
The SEBI Assistant Manager written exam includes the following topics as part of the syllabus.
SEBI Syllabus 2020 for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II
General Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
1. Commerce & Accountancy
- Accounting as a financial information system
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right Shares
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of Securities
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts
- Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization, Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader
- Leadership Styles, Leadership Theories, A successful Leader versus an effective Leader
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology
- Financial System
- Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in the Financial Sector.
- Financial Markets
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
- General Topics
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI %u2013 components and trends
- Overview of Cost and Management Accounting %u2013 Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting.
- Methods of Costing %u2013 Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing, Process/Operation Costing, Costing of Service Sectors.
- Basics of Cost Control and Analysis %u2013 (i) Standard Costing, (ii) Marginal Costing, (iii) Budget and Budgetary Control.
- Lean System and Innovation:-
- Introduction to Lean System
- Just-in-Time (JIT)
- Kaizen Costing
- 5 Ss
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Cellular Manufacturing/ One-Piece Flow Production Systems
- Six Sigma (SS)
- Introduction to Process Innovation and Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
5. Companies Act
- The Companies Act, 2013 Specific reference to Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter VIII, Chapter X, Chapter XI, Chapter XII and Chapter XX
- Demand and Supply, Market Structures, National Income: Concepts and Measurement, Classical & Keynesian Approach Determination of output and employment, Consumption Function, Investment Function, Multiplier and Accelerator, Demand and Supply for Money, IS-LM, Inflation and Phillips Curve, Business Cycles
- Balance of Payments, Foreign Exchange Markets, Inflation, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Non-banking Financial Institutions
SEBI Syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II in Legal Stream
|Constitution of India -Preamble, Part I, Part III, Part IV, Part IVA, Part V, Part VI, Part VIII, Part IXA, Part IXB, Part XI||10%|
|Law of Contracts - Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Chapters I to VI), Specific Relief Act, 1963||10%|
|Administrative Law and Principles of Natural Justice||10%|
|Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Act, 2019||5%|
|Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 - Part I||5%|
|Transfer of Property Act, 1882 -Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter V||5%|
|Companies Act, 2013 - Chapter I, Chapter II, Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter V, Chapter VII, Chapter VIII, Chapter IX, Chapter X, Chapter XI, Chapter XII, Chapter XIII, Chapter XV, Chapter XVI||15%|
|Securities Laws - SEBI Act, 1992, SC(R) Act, 1956, Depositories Act, 1996||15%|
|Constitution of India Preamble, Part I, Part III, Part IV, Part IVA, Part V, Part VI, Part VIII, Part IXA, Part IXB, Part XI, Part XII, Part XIII, Part XIV, Part XIVA, Part XX||10%|
|Law of Contracts - Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Chapters VIII to X), Indian Partnership Act, 1932, Specific Relief Act, 1963||10%|
|Corporate Law- Companies Act, 2013 (Chapter I, Chapter II, Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter V, Chapter VII, Chapter VIII, Chapter IX, Chapter X, Chapter XI, Chapter XII, Chapter XIII, Chapter XV, Chapter XVI, Chapter XXVII, Chapter XXVIII, Chapter XXIX); Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008; Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Part I, Part II)||20%|
|Taxation - General principles, Capital Gains Tax, Securities Transaction Tax ||5%|
|Securities Laws - SEBI Act, 1992, SC(R) Act, 1956, Depositories Act, 1996||20%|
|Database Concept||ER%u2010model. Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus, Integrity constraints, normal forms. File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B trees), Transactions and concurrency control||10|
|SQL Queries||Select, view, truncate, delete, update, alter, Inner join, different types of outer joins, use of aggregate functions, Union, intersection, except, in and exist clauses, nested queries||10|
|Programming Concepts -Java /C C ||Program control (iteration, recursion, Functions), Scope of variables, Binding of variables & functions, Parameter passing, Functional and Logic Programming, OOPS Concepts, Inheritance, Class and object, Constructors, Functions, Exception Handling||30|
|Data Analytics Languages (Python / R)||Regex, Slicing, Data reshaping, Dataframes, Dictionaries and Sets, File Management, Classes and Functions, Data Mining, Lists, Importing and exporting data, charts and graphs||10|
|Algorithms for problem solving||Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching; Design techniques (Greedy, Dynamic Programming, Divide-and-conquer)||10|
|Networking Concepts||ISO/OSI stack, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), TCP/UDP, IP, Basic concepts of switches, gateways, and routers, Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP), Firewalls||10|
|Information & Cyber Security Concepts||Cyber Attacks, Software Development Security, Network Security, Authentication, CIA %u2013 Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability, Network Audit, Systems Audit||10|
|Data warehousing||Data Extraction, Data Cleaning, Data Transformation, Data Loading, Metadata, Data Cube, Data Mart, Data Models||5|
|Shell Programming||Shell Scripting Basics, Shell Variables, Shell Script Arguments, If Statement, Loop, Return, Basic UNIX commands||5|
- 1. Building Materials
2. Solid Mechanics
- Stone, Lime, Glass, Plastics, Steel, FRP, Ceramics, Aluminium, Fly Ash, Basic Admixtures, Timber, Bricks and Aggregates: Classification, properties and selection criteria; Cement: Types, Composition, Properties, Uses, Specifications and various Tests; Lime & Cement Mortars and Concrete: Properties and various Tests; Design of Concrete Mixes: Proportioning of aggregates and methods of mix design.
3. Structural Analysis
- Elastic constants, Stress, plane stress, Strains, plane strain, Mohr%u2019s circle of stress and strain, Elastic theories of failure, Principal Stresses, Bending, Shear and Torsion.
4. Design of Steel Structures
- Basics of strength of materials, Types of stresses and strains, Bending moments and shear force, concept of bending and shear stresses; Analysis of determinate and indeterminate structures; Trusses, beams, plane frames; Rolling loads, Influence Lines, Unit load method & other methods; Free and Forced vibrations of single degree and multi-degree freedom system; Suspended Cables; Concepts and use of Computer-Aided Design.
5. Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Principles of Working Stress methods, Design of tension and compression members, Design of beams and beam-column connections, built-up sections, Girders, Industrial roofs, Principles of Ultimate load design.
6. Construction Practice, Planning and Management
- Limit state design for bending, shear, axial compression and combined forces; Design of beams, Slabs, Lintels, Foundations, Retaining walls, Tanks, Staircases; Principles of pre-stressed concrete design including materials and methods; Earthquake resistant design of structures; Design of Masonry Structure.
7. The flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Construction %u2013 Planning, Equipment, Site investigation and Management including Estimation with latest project management tools and network analysis for different Types of works; Analysis of Rates of various types of works; Tendering Process and Contract Management, Quality Control, Productivity, Operation Cost; Land acquisition; Labour safety and welfare.
8. Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow: Fluid properties; Dimensional Analysis and Modelling; Fluid dynamics including flow kinematics and measurements; Flow net; Viscosity, Boundary layer and control, Drag, Lift, Principles in open channel flow, Flow controls. Hydraulic jump; Surges; Pipe networks.
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower: Various pumps, Air vessels, Hydraulic turbines %u2013 types, classifications & performance parameters; Powerhouse %u2013 classification and layout, storage, pondage, control of supply.
9. Environmental Engineering
- Hydrological cycle, Ground water hydrology, Well hydrology and related data analysis; Streams and their gauging; River morphology; Flood, drought and their management; Capacity of Reservoirs.
- Water Resources Engineering: Multipurpose uses of Water, River basins and their potential; Irrigation systems, water demand assessment; Resources %u2013 storages and their yields; Waterlogging, canal and drainage design, Gravity dams, falls, weirs, Energy dissipaters, barrage Distribution works, Cross drainage works and head-works and their design; Concepts in canal design, construction & maintenance; River training, measurement and analysis of rainfall.]
10. Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering:
- Water Supply Engineering
- Sources, Estimation, quality standards and testing of water and their treatment; Rural, Institutional and industrial water supply; Physical, chemical and biological characteristics and sources of water, Pollutants in water and its effects, Estimation of water demand; Drinking water Standards, Water Treatment Plants, Water distribution networks.
- Waste Water Engineering
- Planning & design of domestic wastewater, sewage collection and disposal; Plumbing Systems. Components and layout of sewerage system; Planning & design of Domestic Waste-water disposal system; Sludge management including treatment, disposal and re-use of treated effluents; Industrial waste waters and Effluent Treatment Plants including institutional and industrial sewage management.
- Solid Waste Management
- Sources & classification of solid wastes along with planning & design of its management system; Disposal system, Beneficial aspects of wastes and Utilization by Civil Engineers.
- Air, Noise pollution and Ecology
- Concepts & general methodology
11. Surveying and Geology:Surveying
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Soil exploration %u2013 planning & methods, Properties of soil, classification, various tests and inter-relationships; Permeability & Seepage, Compressibility, consolidation and Shearing resistance, Earth pressure theories and stress distribution in soil; Properties and uses of geo-synthetics.
- Foundation Engineering
- Types of foundations & selection criteria, bearing capacity, settlement analysis, design and testing of shallow & deep foundations; Slope stability analysis, Earthen embankments, Dams and Earth retaining structures: types, analysis and design, Principles of ground modifications.
- Classification of surveys, various methodologies, instruments & analysis of measurement of distances, elevation and directions; Field astronomy, Global Positioning System; Map preparation; Photogrammetry; Remote sensing concepts; Survey Layout for culverts, canals, bridges, road/railway alignment and buildings, Setting out of Curves.
12. Transportation Engineering:
- Basic knowledge of Engineering geology & its application in projects.
- Highways %u2013 Planning & construction methodology, Alignment and geometric design; Traffic Surveys and Controls; Principles of Flexible and Rigid pavements design
- Tunnelling %u2013 Alignment, methods of construction, disposal of muck, drainage, lighting and ventilation.
- Railways Systems %u2013 Terminology, Planning, designs and maintenance practices; track modernization.
- Harbours %u2013 Terminology, layouts and planning. Airports %u2013 Layout, planning & design.
Electrical (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- Electrical Engineering Materials, crystal structures and defects, ceramic materials, insulating materials, magnetic materials %u2013 basics, properties and applications; ferrites, ferromagnetic materials and components; basics of solid-state physics, conductors; Photo-conductivity; Basics of Nano materials and Superconductors.
Electric Circuits and Fields
- Circuit elements, network graph, KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis, ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin%u2019s, Norton%u2019s, Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, transient response of DC and AC networks, Sinusoidal steady-state analysis, basic filter concepts, two-port networks, three-phase circuits, Magnetically coupled circuits, Gauss Theorem, electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions, Ampere%u2019s and Biot-Savart%u2019s laws; inductance, dielectrics, capacitance; Maxwell%u2019s equations.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Principles of measurement, accuracy, precision and standards; Bridges and potentiometers; moving coil, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments, measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor, instrument transformers, digital voltmeters and multimeters, phase, time and frequency measurement, Q-meters, oscilloscopes, potentiometric recorders, error analysis, Basics of sensors, Transducers, basics of data acquisition systems.
- Number systems, Boolean algebra, arithmetic functions, Basic Architecture, Central Processing Unit, I/O and Memory Organisation; peripheral devices, data representation and programming, basics of Operating system and networking, virtual memory, file systems; Elements of programming languages, typical examples.
Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basics of Semiconductor diodes and transistors and characteristics, Junction and field-effect transistors (BJT, FET and MOSFETS), different types of transistor amplifiers, equivalent circuits and frequency response; oscillators and other circuits, feedback amplifiers.
Analog and Digital Electronics
- Operational amplifiers characteristics and applications, combinational and sequential logic circuits, multiplexers, multi-vibrators, sample and hold circuits, A/D and D/A converters, basics of filter circuits and applications, simple active filters; Microprocessor basics- interfaces and applications, basics of linear integrated circuits; Analog communication basics, Modulation and demodulation, noise and bandwidth, transmitters and receivers, signal to noise ratio, digital communication basics, sampling, quantizing, coding, frequency and time domain multiplexing, power line carrier communication systems.
Systems and Signal Processing
- Representation of continuous and discrete-time signals, Shifting and scaling operations, linear, time-invariant and causal systems, Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals, sampling theorem, Fourier and Laplace transforms, Z transforms, Discrete Fourier, transform, FFT, linear convolution, discrete cosine transform, FIR filter, IIR filter, bilinear transformation.
- Principles of feedback, transfer function, block diagrams and signal flow graphs, steady-state errors, transforms and their applications; Routh-Hurwitz criterion, Nyquist techniques, Bode plots, root loci, lag, lead and lead-lag compensation, stability analysis, transient and frequency response analysis, state-space model, state transition matrix, controllability and observability, linear state variable feedback, PID and industrial controllers.
- Single-phase transformers, three-phase transformers connections, parallel operation, auto-transformer, energy conversion principles, DC machines types, windings, generator characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors, Induction motors principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control, Synchronous machines performance, regulation, parallel operation of generators, motor starting, characteristics and applications, servo and stepper motors.
- Basic power generation concepts, steam, gas and water turbines, transmission line models and performance, cable performance, insulation, corona and radio interference, power factor correction, symmetrical components, fault analysis, principles of protection systems, basics of solid-state relays and digital protection; Circuit breakers, Radial and ring-main distribution systems, Matrix representation of power systems, load flow analysis, voltage control and economic operation, System stability concepts, Swing curves and equal area criterion. HVDC transmission and FACTS concepts, Concepts of power system dynamics, distributed generation, solar and wind power, smart grid concepts, environmental implications, fundamentals of power economics.
Power Electronics and Drives
- Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs and IGBTs static characteristics and principles of operation, triggering circuits, phase control rectifiers, bridge converters fully controlled and half controlled, principles of choppers and inverters, basic concepts of adjustable speed dc and ac drives, DC-DC switched-mode converters, DC-AC switched-mode converters, resonant converters, high-frequency inductors and transformers, power supplies.
Research Stream (Common Syllabus for both phases)
- Economics: Demand and Supply, Market Structures, National Income, Determination of output and employment, Investment Function, Multiplier and Accelerator, Demand and Supply for Money, IS-LM, Inflation and Phillips Curve, Business Cycles, Inflation, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Non-banking Financial Institutions.
- Public Economics: Public Goods, Tax & Non-Tax Revenue, Direct & Indirect Taxes, Progressive and non-Progressive Taxation, Incidence and Effects of Taxation, Public expenditure, Public Debt, Public Budget and Budget Multiplier.
- Statistics and Econometrics: Measures of Central tendency & dispersions, Correlation, Sampling methods, Sampling Distribution, Statistical Inferences, Hypothesis testing, Regression Analysis.
- International Economics: Balance of Payments, Foreign Exchange Markets, Role of International Financial Institutions: BIS, IOSCO, IMF & World Bank.
- Financial Markets: Asymmetric Information, Market Model, Market Efficiency, Primary Market, Secondary Market, Commodity Markets, Mutual Funds, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, Clearing Corporations, Credit Rating Agencies, Corporate Debt Market. Forwards, Futures, Options, Hedging, Speculation and Arbitrage.
SEBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2020, Fee & Apply
Application Form & How to Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply need to submit their application online. You can refer the SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 (PDF) from given details below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the SEBI Assistant Manager 2020 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking, Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000/- (Intimation charges)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges)|
SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 Total Posts & Salary
|POST TITLE (STREAM)||PAY||TOTAL|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (General)||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-||84|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (Legal)||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-||18|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (IT)||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-||08|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (Engg - Civil)||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-||05|
|SEBI Assistant Manager (Engg - Electrical)||Rs. 28150 - 55600/-||05|
SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Max Age 30 years (As on 31.08.2018)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government Rules. Here are the most common relaxations :
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification given below.
SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Selection Procedure :
The SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancies 2018 Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay the SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 application fee as per below given instructions/details. The candidates can pay the application fee Online through Internet Banking,Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
|General / OBC||Rs. 850/-|
SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Application Form & Apply :
The eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for the SEBI Assistant Manager vacancies 2018, need to submit their application online. you can refer the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Official Notification from the table given below. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on application submission.
- Apply for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 - Click here (Official Link). (Available from 15 Sep 2018)
SEBI Assistant Manager 2018 Official Website : Visit Here
OFFICIAL LINKS :
|SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 - Short Notification|