Apply for 500 Vacancies
Syndicate Bank PO 2018-2019 Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Last update : January 03, 2018
Apply for 500 Vacancies
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-2019 - The Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who are interested in a Banking career with one of Indias best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida /Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. The Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
The Admission to the One year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal Academy of Higher Education(MAHE) (Deemed to be University) and NITTE (Deemed to be University) to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida / Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
The details of the examination are given below about Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy , Recruitment Post and important dates. The candidate can find the official notification given below.
| LATEST UPDATE:
The Syndicate Bank released the notification to apply for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. The online application registraion starts from 02.01.2018.
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19 - Important date :
|NOTICE TITLE||IMPORTANT DATES|
|SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19, Test Exam Result declaration ||To be Announced|
|SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19, Date Online Test (Tentative)||18 Feb 2018|
|SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19, Download of Call letter for Examination||After 05 Feb 2018|
|SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19, Last Date of Registration||17 Jan 2018|
|SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19, Online Payment of Application Fees||02 - 17 Jan 2018|
|SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19, Start date for Online Registration||02 Jan 2018|
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19 - Post , Pay Scale and Total Vacancies :
|POST TITLE||PAY SCALE (GRADE PAY)||GENERAL||OBC||ST||SC||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|PO in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I|
First 9 Months : Stipend -3000/- pm, Next 3 Months : Stipend- 15000/- pm
SSC CGL 2017 - Eligibility Criteria :
Age (As on 01.10.2017) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive)
There are permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders. Here are the most common relaxations :
For more details on age relaxation. Please check out the Official Notification give below.
Essential Qualification as of 01.10.2017 : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
A candidate must be either:
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19 - Application Form and How to Apply :
The eligible candidates who want to appear for the exam need to submit their application online. The candidate should read the instructions carefully to avoid making any mistakes on submission. The application form is divided into two parts.
- Registration Process
- Payment Of Fees
The candidate can refer the below given instructions.
- Candidates to go to the Banks website and click on the CAREER and then in CAREER page under PGDBF PROGRAMME section, click on APPLY ONLINE.
- Choose the tab Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing SAVE AND NEXT tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on FINAL SUBMIT ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on Payment Tab and proceed for online payment.
SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-19 - Application Fee :
The Application fee for Syndicate Bank 2018-19 is Rs. 100/-(SC/ST/PWD) and Rs. 600/-(GENERAL). The Candidates can make the payment through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking . The Payment can also be made through any Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
OFFICIAL LINKS :
|Syndicate Bank PO 2018-19 Notification|
|APPLY ONLINE FOR SYNDICATE BANK PO 2018-2019|