UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II Syllabus 2019 Exam Paper, Topics
Last Update : March 30, 2019
UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II Syllabus 2019 - The candidates can find the latest syllabus for the each examination(s) that to be held for the recruitment of 16 UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II vacancies 2019. UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II 2019 syllabus would help the candidates to find out the topics and subjects from which the questions will be asked in the examination. We have provided the latest UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II examination syllabus (PDF) on the page below based on the information provided by the selection board.
Read below to download the UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II exam pattern, syllabus and other important details about the examination and official links.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 16 UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II vacancies.
UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II 2019 Exam Dates & Calendar :
|Notice Title||Important Dates|
|Application Submission Starts
|Last Date of Application Submission
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission
|Date of Admit Card Issuance
|Result, Marks & Selection List||TBD
Download UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II 2019 Syllabus
|CLICK BELOW LINKS|
|Download UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II Exam Syllabus 2019|
UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II Syllabus 2019 :
The UPPSC Programmer Garde I,II written exam includes the following topics as part of the syllabus.
For Programmer and Programmer Grade-1
- Computer-based statistical & Numerical methods, Discrete Structures
- Programming and Problem Solving through C and C
- Data Structures through C and C
- Object Oriented Programming through Java
- Computer System Architecture
- Database Management System with working knowledge on FoxPro/ Oracle/Ingress/Sybase/DB/JET etc.
- Structured System Analysis and Design Operating Systems, UNIX and Shell Programming
- Automata Theory and Compiler Design
- Data Communication and Network Technologies with case studies on NOVELL/Windows NT
- Wireless and Mobile Communication, Network Management, Cryptography and Information Security
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia, Digital Image Processing, Visual Programming
- Software Engineering & CASE Tools, Software Testing & Quality Management, Software Project Management
- Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Data Warehouse & Data Mining
- INTERNET Technology, Web Design and Web Services
- Parallel Computing
- Machine Learning and Python
For Programmer Grade-2
- OS : Windows/Unix Commands & Tools
- Programming Language : C, C , JAVA
- Scripting Languages : JAVA Script, Perl etc
- DATA BASE : Basic Concepts, Queries, Transact
- DBMS Packages : MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL Server
- WEB SERVER : Deployment and knowledge of PHP,
- (APACHE IIS) ASP, NET
- NETWORK : Internet working, Internet Socket programming skills
- Web Content : HTML/XML exposure
- Document preparation : Working knowledge of Office Suite
For Computer Operator Grade "B"
- Course for Aptitude Test%u2013The Computer operator needs to assist Programmer and higher ups in day to day operations.
- He/she must have basic knowledge of Computing System with different operating system (live windows/Unix) and have working knowledge of one or two programming languages.
- He/she may also have exposure on DBMS packages. They should be good in information ordering and possess oral and written comprehensive skills.:
- (1) OS : Working knowledge with essential commands of Windows/Unix.
- (2) Programming Languages: Programming skills in C and C or JAVA
- (3) Document Preparation : Deep exposure in Office Suites
- (4) DBMS Packages : Data Entry skills in different DBMS packages like MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL etc. (5) Internet : Exposure on Web Server and Web Page managemen